Sorry, Job Status has been changed to Closed
Senior Talent Sourcer
"Senior Talent Sourcer"
with one of our direct clients in
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
100% remote we would provide all equipment. Prefer 1 candidate in Riverside, CA and the other candidate be in Denver, CO.
The Sr. Talent Sourcer is responsible for ensuring Client sourcing philosophy, strategies, programs, and processes are seamlessly executed to build continuous robust, diverse talent pipelines for hard-to-fill, critical roles – strategy, analytics, technology, engineering, executive-level - across all four (4) divisions. The Sr. Talent Sourcer will employ best-in-class candidate generation techniques to include, data mining, internal database search and management, external job board search, association networking, direct mail, and social networking.
In addition, the Sr. Talent Sourcer will:
- Assess critical demand profiles with recruiters and talent acquisition managers; build talent pools against those identified needs.
- Execute long & short term approaches to building external talent pipelines.
- Consult with TA managers and recruiters during the search process and develop a strategic sourcing plan to ensure successful sourcing of quality candidates.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with recruiters supporting a Client business, division, or specific function.
- Research competitor and best-in-class companies to gain competitive advantage through knowledge of their organizational structure and internal talent.
- Provide subject matter consultancy and expertise to Talent Acquisition key partners regarding key talent findings.
- Proactively use e-recruitment tools and processes to source top qualified candidates.
- Proactively use Taleo to source top qualified candidates.
- Identify key strategic sourcing strategies using expert knowledge of labor market, competition, and external talent.
- Maintain breadth of knowledge about external sourcing trends that impact Talent Acquisition strategies (competitors, law).
- Proactively follow talent leads to develop competitive talent intelligence.
- Contribute to Client diversity objectives by developing a diverse top qualified pool of candidates (as applicable by geography) for hard-to-fill and critical roles.
Top 3-5 MUST HAVEs OR REQUIRED skillset
- Minimum 5 years exp sourcing/recruiting.
- Must be a strong sourcer with some recruiting experience.
- 3+ years’ relevant research and sourcing experience (internet, social media tools, job boards, ATS, and various resources and systems).
- 3+ years’ experience working in an talent acquisition department or a staffing firm/agency required
- One (1) or more years’ experience sourcing for hard-to-fill, critical roles, including: strategy and analytics, technology, engineering, and executive-level positions.
- Proficiency with internet search tools such as LinkedIn Recruiters and Boolean Searches on Google
- Strong knowledge of talent acquisition systems, models, and methodologies
- Ability to present research in a concise, usable manner
- Ability to analyze new solutions and long-term needs and solutions
- Strong knowledge of the recruitment process and sourcing methods
- CIR certification a strong plus
- Ability to build partnerships across various teams, work in a collaborative manner, and develop strong working relationships with TA managers, recruiters, and other members of the talent acquisition team
- Experience working in ATS systems
- Technically savvy
- A passion for the thrill of the hunt and the search of hard-to-find candidates!
Skills & Competencies:
- Results driven, very high sense of urgency
- Able to deal with ambiguity/ changing landscape
- Able to balance strategic & operational aspects of the role
- Creative mindset, able to think outside the box
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to effective manage time and prioritize commitments to multiple recruiters and teams
- Ability to communicate effectively across all employee groups