Sorry, Job Status has been changed to Closed
Account Payable Spec III
Contract To Hire
"Account Payable Spec III"
with one of our direct clients in
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
This position, located in Atlanta, Georgia, focuses on all Accounts Payable functions within Finance Shared Services. The position is responsible for, but not limited to, customer service management of phone and email inquiries across all areas of Accounts Payable, resolution of escalated inquiries, transaction reconciliations, payment research, creation and processing help desk incidents in SNOW, mail automation and invoice workflow optimization best practices. This position also supports other departments within the organization such as Controller, Assistant Controller, and/or Staff Accountant.
The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, excellent written and verbal communication, customer focused, able to prioritize and multitask, strong analytical skills, with a proven track record of success within Accounts Payable & Customer Service.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable in fast paced environment required
- Working with customers to resolve payment issues, excellent customer service track record
- Month end closing processes and knowledge of account principles
- Experience working in a team environment
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Microsoft Office, AS400 and Oracle Accounts Payables (11i or 12R) strongly preferred
- 5+ year of Accounts Payable
- Automotive industry is a plus but not required
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle R12 Payables and Purchasing modules
- Prior call center experience is a plus
- Professional appearance (may interact with management teams)
- Clear verbal/written communication
- Excel V-Look Ups (Intermediate to Advanced level)
- Time Management / Organization (this is a very fast high paced environment)
- Problem Solving (forward out of the box thinkers)
- Shift 8 AM - 5 PM
- Team Player