Sales Supt Spec
"Sales Supt Spec"
with one of our direct clients in
Las Vegas, Nevada
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
SLSOPS: Provides operational and support services to the entire sales organization which could include: inbound order desk, specialized inbound/outbound sales, call center overflow, specialized order/account processing, sales research, reporting and analysis, sales method and policy development, quota setting, credit compliance, inventory management, work order accuracy, ad-hoc project management, merchandising of retail & third party sites and may also include advertising inventory management.
- Uses multiple systems for purposes which may include: to enter pre and post-sales information, fulfill orders, process and post payments, and/or verify order accuracy.
- May initiate new service order requests, coordinates and tracks product/service installation process.
- Support and lead ad hoc projects generated by Client Sales Channels.
- Prepares reports as requested.
- Educates customers on Client products & services.
- Meets or exceeds critical monthly performance standards including but not limited to: data entry accuracy and productivity.
- Draft routine client and/or customer correspondence.
- Responds to questions, helps resolve problems, and directs calls to appropriate resources. 9-Completes special operational and client projects as assigned.
- Acts as liaison and coordinator with other departments, outside vendors, and external customers.
- Provides order activity updates to Sales Support Manager / or Supervisor.
- May coordinate and process off-line orders coming through G2B, E-commerce, Friends and Family.
- May act as back up phone support during periods of high call volume or point of contact for customers in the absence of the sales force.
- May provide assistance conducting refresher training with existing Reps.
- May coordinate with Courtesy Accounts for employees, property managers, VIPs, government officials and/or reciprocal agreements with other MSOs.
- May assist in pre-sale planning activities and post-sale activities.
- May coordinate sales project events and other activities with sales force.
- Client Business
- May manage all orders from initial sale through installation and billing.
- May interface with all areas of the installation process to ensure orders are completed by the delivery date.
- May sell services to inbound-calling customers.
- May assist with overflow call-handling duties for inbound retention, sales, etc.
- Interfaces with field provisioning engineers to confirm delivery interval feasibility for off-net orders.
- Works closely with local billing coordinators to ensure, sold, installed and billed revenues are accurate.
- Client Media
- May prepare sales presentations, proposals, and media kits.
- May pull qualitative research and assist in building and exporting advertising schedules.
- Complete change orders, promotions/taggables paperwork and traffic instructions.
Typical Training / Experience - HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience; Specialized skill training/certification may be required; 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility required
Dept/Org Scope & Impact - Fully functioning support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) most of the standard work within the function; moderate impact to the department
Problem Complexity - Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is not difficult or complex; Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor/manager
Autonomy - Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, techniques; Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor/manager
Knowledge - Demonstrates basic knowledge of a technical or specialty area; Readily learns and applies new information/concept in area of practice
This position would be used to provide additional assistance to the LV Account Exec - Building Access - Service to Sales Team. (BAA)