LogiAnalystics/.Net Applications Developer
"LogiAnalystics/.Net Applications Developer"
with one of our direct clients in
for initial contract duration of
The Client is seeking a highly-motivated, Application Developer. The Application Developer will be play a key role supporting the Division of Public Health on projects delivering data visualization applications for the (Compass) data platform.
Mandatory Position Requirements:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Server Integration and Data Management Solution for Microsoft Azure (Azure BLOB, Batch Service, Azure Data Factory), three years minimum with two years in ADF environment;
- Hands-on experience in creation of ETL mappings and transformations;
- Very solid knowledge in data warehouse designs using star schema and snow flake schema architectures;
- Experience working in agile (sprint) development structure;
- Deal with queries and stored procedures against large databases with millions of data records;
- Three years or more of data manipulation and transformation within databases from multiple servers (Oracle, SAS, flat files, etc.) to SQL Server using SSIS and Data Factory;
- Three years or more of reporting development with any of the following tools (SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, or QlikView);
- Special consideration given to experience with LogiAnalytics Data Visualization software, or ArcGIS Mapping software.
Preferred Position Requirements:
- Experience building scalable, high quality, and high-performance applications and reporting systems.
- Experience with AJAX / XML / HTML / CSS / Java Script.
- Experience with .NET / C#.
- Experience with SQL & SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience with IIS.
- Experience with LDAP and/or using Active Directory.
- Helpful – Experience with LogiAnalytics Studio.
- Helpful – Experience with SAS.
- Helpful – R / Python.