Sorry, Job Status has been changed to Cancelled
Right-of-Way Agent I
"Right-of-Way Agent I"
with one of our direct clients in
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
CONSTR: Constructs, builds, repairs, and inspects Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) networks to provide voice, video, and data to residential and commercial customers. Coordinates with other utilities for permits, joint trench, pole applications, and service issues.
- Right-of-Way Agent I
- Performs field engineering of proposed projects and ensures alternative routing delivers the most cost effective design for construction.
- Coordinates contractor work and make-ready, obtains permits and access or ROW agreements, distributes design prints and other necessary working documents. Negotiates and approves design or construction changes.
- Researches and reviews plans, gathers necessary data and listing material requirements for project.
- Coordinates with public works personnel, developers, commercial customers, building owners, and utilities on joint trench projects.
- Maintains workflow databases and updates schedules. Participates in managing and estimating revenue forecasts, material planning, capital and expense budgets.
- Estimates construction costs, prepares budgets, and tracks expenses.
- Participates in managing and estimating revenue forecasts, material planning, capital and expense budgets.
- Verifies serviceability, surveys proposed service routing, and estimates material, construction, and labor costs.
- Initiates customer contacts, secures access or ROW agreements, completes route designs, and takes necessary steps to meet customer needs.
- Works closely with design and engineering teams to select and allocate fiber needs and requirements.
- May order materials or coordinate with administrative personnel; may verify and reconcile invoices.
- May inspect construction work or coordinate inspection assignments.
- Releases addresses as serviceable and notifies other departments of serviceabilitity.
- As projects are completed, perform tasks to close tasks in database, reconcile assets, and generate reports.
Typical Training / Experience - HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience; Specialized skill training/certification may be required; 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility required
Dept/Org Scope & Impact - Fully functioning support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) most of the standard work within the function; moderate impact to the department
Problem Complexity - Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is not difficult or complex; Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor/manager
Autonomy - Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, techniques; Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor/manager
Knowledge - Demonstrates basic knowledge of a technical or specialty area; Readily learns and applies new information/concept in area of practice
Construction Industry knowledge of working in the Right-of-Way, Advanced MS Office: MS Teams, SharePoint, Project Management Skills.