Sorry, Job Status has been changed to Declined
CAPG0006664 - Software Engineer II
New Hyde Park,
"CAPG0006664 - Software Engineer II"
with one of our direct clients in
New Hyde Park, New York
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Declined. Reason: Due to Non matching skills.(Low Priority)
The Software Engineer II will have the responsibility of developing a large and complex international web/mobile application used within the automotive industry. This self-starter will be responsible for bringing websites and apps to life. They will take the vision from designers and execute on that using the modern technologies (Bootstrap, Angular, Typescript, Node, Java, Spring Boot, Groovy, Grails, AWS, Microservices). Working under experienced technical architects and leads, this is an opportunity to join an exceptional team and work in a startup environment on projects that will be used by both end consumers and employees of the largest automobile manufacturers around the world.
Our Engineering Team:
Our talented team welcomes innovation and developers who care about quality code, love test driven development and want to be involved from specification to delivery. We weave collaboration and support into the fabric of everything we do. You’ll be immersed in an environment that nurtures individual talents, cultivates team work and dynamics and provides multiple opportunities for creative problem-solving. Our team members collaborate and learn from each other to continually improve our practice of software engineering. We forge an environment of mentorship to shape our culture. But more than just someone with a proven set of skills, we need someone who wants to make a real difference and be a leader.
- Develop and deliver a wide range of high profile, accessible and standards-compliant web and mobile projects
- Work with colleagues and technical resources to define technical solutions that meet business requirements using agreed tools and technologies
- Develop solutions in-line with in-house standards and practices
- Carry out unit testing during the code development
- Contribute to the on-going development of best practices, identification of suitable new tools and system and service improvements
- Consistently exhibits a positive attitude and desire to help the team to succeed
Target Years of Exp: 3~5 years
Top 5 Must Haves: C#/.Net, SQL, API development, good communication and Oracle/SQL Server