Sorry, Job Status has been changed to Closed
Tech Portfolio Supt Spec I
"Tech Portfolio Supt Spec I"
with one of our direct clients in
Las Vegas, Nevada
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
BUSANL: Consults with internal customers and external vendors to capture agreed-upon business objectives and processes. Performs research and fact-finding to determine business requirements for development of end-user programs, operational procedures, and support. Communicates these processes and their implications to technical and non-technical contributors to ensure that applications accurately meet business users' goals. Business Analysts create system requirements, collaborating with the design teams to determine that application, database, & other system impacts based on the requirements. The Business Analyst works closely with other members of the technical teams to ensure all requirements are addressed in the solution design.
Responsible for processing, measuring, and assessing the effectiveness of established Technology Portfolio Services processes and procedures. Ensures quality when processing, interpreting, tracking, research and analysis of various data and requests within the Oracle/Financial systems. Executes tasks requiring research, problem solving and judgment ensuring compliance with and adherence to Client polices and standards with optimal efficiency.
- Develops, maintains, and accurately tracks and monitors status of projects and budgets from initiation to completion on a regular basis.
- Ensures adherence to established administrative and operational procedures by monitoring project activities, documenting and correcting discrepancies, and ensuring established deadlines are met.
- Researches and reconciles discrepancies with documentation received from requestors and makes recommendations for process corrections as necessary.
- Ensures requests are in compliance with market and company operating standards.
- Educates employees and leadership to understand technology processes and procedures for capital execution.
- Researches and reconciles discrepancies with contract labor invoices.
- Creates requisitions for internal orders and purchase orders for projects and ensures material is processed to correct accounting categories and coded properly for vertex taxation.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain to ensure material availability for project forecasts.
- Ensures field third party labor POs are created, forecasted and budgeted.
- Performs accrual completion receipts for financial accuracy.
- Ensures in-house labor coding coordination for accurate capitalization.
- Ensures assets are placed in service in an accurate and timely manner. Completes project analysis for closer exercise.
- Communicates effectively, builds and maintains professional internal and external working relationships.
- Interfaces with stakeholders across the enterprise to obtain feedback, set timelines, and execute requirements to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Processes enterprise Technology capital requests, coordinates and tracks status of capital investment requests for capital projects and determines which capital portfolio to charge
- May assist with budget submissions and various financial tasks like CIP, RNV, task and project closure exercise.
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- 2 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. engineering, finance, business operations etc.)
- 2 years of experience working with project lifecycles & procurement support activities
Typical Training / Experience - HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience; Specialized skill training/certification may be required; 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility required Dept/Org Scope & Impact - Fully functioning support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) most of the standard work within the function; moderate impact to the department Problem Complexity - Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is not difficult or complex; Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor/manager Autonomy - Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, techniques; Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor/manager Knowledge - Demonstrates basic knowledge of a technical or specialty area; Readily learns and applies new information/concept in area of practice