Sorry, Job Status has been changed to Closed
Senior Product Marketing Manager / Senior Content Marketing Manager
"Senior Product Marketing Manager / Senior Content Marketing Manager"
with one of our direct clients in
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Below summarize responsibilities including but not limited to:
Business and marketing strategy leadership for the space:
Know digital retailing. Know the marketplace and market intelligence by conducting business analytics, and execution assessment and recommendations. Make recommendations on areas of focus ensuring BU and sales alignment and matrixed partner buy-off. Includes but not limited to knowing: (1) How to crush the competition (2) How to Identify market opportunities, &, product segmentation, oppty assessment/whitespace analysis and create marketing that will address / impact those opportunities. (3) Based on market understanding recommend bundling and pricing strategies. (4) How to conduct gap analysis on product features and capabilities and identify customer problems. Be clear how we could solve via product and via marketing plans
Be client obsessed and know when and how to jump in a solution together and lead together for a better outcome. Enjoys establishing and managing day-in and day-out testing-and-learning and optimizing plans to continuously optimize investments to help clients enable increase engagement and purchase
Timely and results-oriented execution to achieve results from awareness through to influencing revenue won.
- Development of comprehensive marketing plans on how you will drive impactful business results (plans to include but not limited to: goals, strategies, tactics, phased campaign components, and more).
- Owns, and implements a robust B2B2C performance marketing strategy and execution tactics to drive conversions. Owns delivering client enablement materials and playbooks and other materials and resources as identified. Includes but not limited to:
- Build playbooks and direction for how to drive a digital roadmap designed to significantly impact customer acquisition, conversion through the funnel, and retention results
- Knows how to guide digital marketing efforts across these areas (not limited to): paid social, paid search, SEO, programmatic, affiliate, mobile/app, video, emerging, and cross-channel within a direct response environment
- Based on overall strategy and execution plan, support development of thought leadership content and material to build industry & first-party event execution where required / identified
- Write clear, concise and strategic messaging to drive traffic that includes emails, promotions, direct mail pieces and other marketing materials that drive business results
- Supports the coordination and implementation of all campaigns utilizing marketing automation systems (email, social, web and more). Assist in editing online content updates using content management system as needed.
- Ability to conduct business analytics, segmentation and campaign execution assessment and leading to future campaign / program recommendations.
Manage/own your business. Know where you stand!
- Oversee the planning, development, and execution of a growing marketing budget, with a results-oriented approach.
- Reports performance to senior leadership on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
- Partners with the Marketing Analytics and Business Intelligence teams to drive iterations of media mix modeling, utilizing data to inform decisions to drive the overall business results.
- Own the creation and development of “correction of error” (C.O.E.) plans based on monthly business status
Be a Subject Matter Expert. Be a SME individual’s can rely on.
- Proven, results oriented B2B and Consumer eCommerce marketing experience and know-how. Experience working with or supporting sales and marketing initiatives
- Proven to be a performance and data-oriented marketing expert with a track-record of success scaling online businesses. This is an opportunity to own an integrated performance marketing strategy across multiple business units while working with some of the brightest business leaders in the industry.
- 12+ years of experience in performance marketing. Expertise with Google / Facebook / Instagram / Apple and other major performance marketing channels
- Proven ability to utilize qualitative and quantitative data to develop actionable insights, and a thorough understanding of cross-channel attribution
- Ability to think strategically across the short, medium and long term, while obsessing over the details, and a love of investigating evolving media trends and technology to serve your brand
- Thoughtful, collaborative style with strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Resourceful and enthusiastic self-starter who can lead marketing strategy and execution in a fast-paced environment, work with a wide range of stakeholders and drive projects forward from start to finish.
- Ability to navigate within a large company cross team, cross collaboratively. You are a positive person, able to work in an effective manner both collaboratively and works well independently.
- Easily adapts to change
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills. Flexible in a fast-paced setting with competing and ever-changing tasks. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic a must. Work calmly under multiple deadlines; You get things done ahead of time and anticipate the needs
- Sense of urgency and strong work ethic a must
- Critical thinker who solves problems logically. Ability to remove uncertainty’s and shield employees from confusion and lead your employees in a consistent direction.
- A proven track record in successful strategic vision/planning and execution by proactively pushing new and innovative marketing. Proven history of creating effective multi-faceted marketing programs and providing clear/crisp and simple guidance for direct reports to adjust if needed. Experience working with or supporting sales and marketing initiatives.
- You represent the company brand well and help others to do the same. Strong verbal and written communication skills a must. Strong presentation and communication skills. High levels of tact and diplomacy
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills for diverse team (emotional intelligence, leads through influence)
- Able to manage people successfully
- Ability to manage and track budgets
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree. Masters preferred.
- Business, Marketing
- Minimum 8-10+ years’ experience in B2B and consumer marketing required.