Lead Software Engineer
"Lead Software Engineer"
with one of our direct clients in
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
As a Lead Software Engineer supporting Client Platforms, and working within our Scaled Agile Framework, you will be responsible for the delivery of strategic, cloud based, analytics data solutions. This role, in partnership with counterpart technology teams, is accountable for the design, development, quality, support, and adoption of production grade data and analytics solutions. A successful Lead Software Engineer is one who thrives as a mentor, collaborator, organizer, and quality evangelist: she/he will lead efforts to optimize our code delivery processes while simultaneously keeping the existing production processes humming.
Primary Technology Stack:
Secondary Technology Stack:
AWS (data processing and data repository). Primary services leveraged within AWS are S3, DMS, EMR (Python), Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB.
Target Years of Exp: 5+ years
- BS in related field and 7 years related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Web Development with diversified exposure to solutioning, analysis, design, development and implementation of web-based/Digital applications.
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience in Core Java and JavaEE platform
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience in common programming languages (functional, experienced in Node.js, Angular/React.js)
- Ability to understand the intricacies and challenges of a multi-tenant, API based e-commerce platform.
- At least 3+ years of experience working with database technologies like Snowflake, SQL, No SQL DB (GraphQL)
- Good Knowledge of Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Continuous integration with orchestration tools.
- Experience in creating, managing scalable microservices or headless implementations.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills, high reliability team player.