Sorry, Job Status has been changed to Cancelled
Product Marketing Specialist I
"Product Marketing Specialist I"
with one of our direct clients in
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a motivated, self-sufficient marketer to manage the Digital Storefront Migration marketing project. This role is based out of Atlanta, GA and is a contractor position on the Dealer.com Product Marketing team.
Our Client, provides digital marketing services for franchise and independent dealers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). These services include automotive website builds, digital retailing capabilities that enable a personalized consumer experience, advertising, and expertise from seasoned personnel for optimized product performance. The DDC products and services increase consumer engagement with client’s inventory that ultimately generates a qualified lead in their CRM that is closed at a high rate, ending in a vehicle sold.
Our Client headquarters are in Burlington, VT, with various functions (marketing) located and administered out of the Atlanta office.
DSF is the process where OEMs are enrolling in new pricing and packaging options that are then offered to their franchise dealers. Primarily website offer based, this process touches all aspects of the business and is critical to improving the efficacy of our products and right size pricing for the services rendered and value created.
Coordinate with OEM Program Management team to produce and deploy client-facing onboarding materials (examples: email, printable PDF, push notifications, B2B website updates).
- Compile deliverable and deadline details and direct 3rdparty design vendor.
- Work efficiently with the Omni-Channel division to ensure targeted campaigns are tactically deployed to the right audience at the right time.
- Report on KPI’s to provide visibility to the working team on the success or areas of opportunities to optimize within
- Respond as needed to service disruption alerts by writing and deploying client-facing communications and internal updates.
- Digital Storefront Migration (DSF)
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in marketing, and/or project management
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience across multiple facets of marketing, including, campaign development, product marketing, development of sales enablement tools
- High digital marketing acumen
- Agency management experience or direct Agency experience
- A proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Strong organization and project management skills with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communications skills
- Proven success record of collaborating with stakeholders to create and produce effective content deliverables
- Demonstrated understanding of retail automotive industry preferred
- Command of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization