Senior Business Analyst
Atlanta, Georgia  


We have a Contract position for "Senior Business Analyst" with one of our direct clients in Atlanta, Georgia for initial contract duration of  11+ months.

Job Description

Project lead who will manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the enterprise systems team.  Lead the definition of user and system requirements to support transitioning from an Oracle based Contract Management System to Deltek. 

Provide liaison services between functional user and technical systems groups in the development or modification of typically complex information systems for the Client.  Lead the definition of user business requirements and ensure they are appropriately addressed in application implementation.  Assist in defining business processes to maximize application.  Manage the work of staff involved in programming, computer operations, vendor interface and/or support services.

 Will lead the current technical team on the support of existing systems (25% time). The rest of the 75% will be focused on the Deltek CM project, being champion/POC/lead for OSP/IE teams. Working closely with ESD Techncial team to implement the project, starting from defining requirements, business process documentation/reengineerings, implementation and rollout.

Lead a team that includes a Data Architect, Application Support Analyst and other support staff.  Document and analyze more complex user business processes and requirements; identify solutions including modification of business processes.  Develop specifications and test plans associated with system development or modification.  Advise and support technical group in systems development.  Lead testing of new or modified systems.  Provide communications link between user and technical groups.  Prepare reports and other documentation related to system assignments.  Provide ongoing user support including troubleshooting and resolution of more complex system issues. 

This job requires an advanced knowledge of various documentation processes, business system architectures and associated technologies; advanced skills in data organization and analysis, problem solving, systems documentation and report writing as applied within assigned system(s); skills in functional leadership and cross communication between function user and technical group; ability to manager work on multiple projects with competing priorities; strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to tailor communication to different audiences; effective analytical and presentational skills; excellent organizational, time management skills, and the professionalism; self-motivated and able to work independently.

Business process modeling and optimization; Organization change management; Implementing ERP Systems; Exposure to Workday or other ERP System; Experience with Deltek Contract Management; Project Management - task management and prioritization; Agile methodology; Ability to work independently; Key performance metric definition and implementation; Report definition; Previous exposure to government and/or industry contracting.

Required Skills

  • Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or IT related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.

Years of Experience:

  • Eight to ten years job related experience.

Preferred Skills

  • Masters in Accounting, Business or IT related field.

 

(For Candidate use only)

   
 

Maximum file size 5mb (doc/docx/pdf/rtf)