Sorry, Job Status has been changed to Closed
Sr. Marketing Manager
"Sr. Marketing Manager"
with one of our direct clients in
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
If you are a strategic marketer with a history of delivering superior results, this role may be for you! Performance marketing is a critical acquisition channel and we’re seeking an innovative, collaborative, data-driven leader that understands the value of delivering outstanding customer experiences to lead our Autotrader performance marketing efforts.
The Senior Manager is the main day to day leader for Autotrader’s national performance marketing campaigns and is a key influencer on corporate media strategy. This individual is responsible for supervising the performance marketing agency, mentoring direct reports, developing and maintaining strong relationships amongst cross-functional teams within marketing/marketing technology/analytics/finance/product/decision science while partnering with leadership to understand, assign, drive, achieve and regularly report upon specific business goals.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in amplifying the strategy, management and execution of cost-effective national marketing programs including but not limited to paid Search Engine Marketing, Display (Programmatic, Remarketing, Prospecting, Native), Social and multiple external partnerships. He or she should be detail oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, test and learn culture that guides continuous improvement.
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing, preferably with a strong media background in digital, specifically Paid Search + Display + Social
- Strong business acumen with ability to leverage data and insights into actionable results
- Strong written, verbal, problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize heavy work load and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience planning and overseeing a national campaign(s) with multi-million-dollar marketing budget.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to work effectively with senior leaders and other key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Experience managing direct reports, advertising agencies and vendors, advertising agency experience a plus