Instructional Designer II
"Instructional Designer II"
with one of our direct clients in
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Under broad direction, maintains the life cycle maintenance for predesigned complex learning solutions for a Sales audience that can include learning solutions such as multi-day structured learning events, blended designs, non-linear designs, self-development designs, multiple course curricula, action learning, and media-based learning. May also leverage gamification, interactive multimedia, video microlearning, peer-to-peer learning, scenario-based learning, and content curation. Manages the deliverables for current training solutions and updates evaluation strategies for levels 1, 2, and 3. Designs for multiple sales-related retail audiences to include: inbound call center, retention, retail, multi-dwelling/single-family unit, and 3rd Party Retail. Partners with clients to analyze and document course requirements. Can assist with quality control, proofreading, and distribution of courseware. Partners with administration with testing and migrating deliverables to the SumTotal LMS. May load deliverables, actions, and triggers to the mobile platform. May partner with leading, and participating in Train-the-Trainer processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related discipline (Instructional Design, Education, Learning Technology)
- 2-5 years’ experience crafting training experiences for multiple skillsets, with tangible positive impacts to business results
- Consultative mindset with both strategic and tactical learning development expertise
- Highly effective at communicating to various levels of leadership within the organization to engage SME’s, sponsors, leaders, and advocates; drawing out learning requirements and performance support opportunities
- 3-5 years’ experience in instructional design, using rapid prototyping development processes to create web-based, digital, virtual, mobile and instructor-led learning solutions
- 3-5 years’ experience using the following authoring tools for eLearning development:
- Articulate Storyline
- Articulate 360 and RISE
- HTML 5
- Creative Cloud
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with agility to effectively manage multiple concurrent initiatives
- Highly organized and efficient, with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong discipline in technical writing and documentation
- 2-3 years’ experience working with different multimedia features such as audio files, graphics, digital photography, animation, and gamification tools to create products for mobile learning, micro-learning, and blended courseware.
- Strong familiarity with sales language, processes, and training designs.