with one of our direct clients in
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position.
This position requires at least one week of onsite work in Client place.
The intention of this position is for remote work after an initial onboarding and onsite work. A decision to allow telecommuting will be contingent upon the key person demonstrating a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills. Telecommuting will also be contingent upon the key person providing his/her own adequate computer, monitor(s), Internet connection, and telephone, and be readily available during normal working hours via phone, email or MS Teams instant message. Access to Agency systems will be provided via Citrix Remote Desktop or similar software. No hardware or additional software will be provided at the key person's home site or his/her PC, unless a specific device is required to perform assigned duties (such as Multi-Factor Authentication devices).
As agreed to between the Agency Authorized Representative and the key person, any decision to allow telecommuting is made with the understanding that decision will be re-evaluated by the Agency Authorized Representative on a regular basis.
Our Client the Enterprise Service Management (ESM) team is looking to mature the I.T. Service Management (ITSM) suite of tools provided through CA-Broadcom. This position will focus on developing and improving upon the maturity level of this suite of tools through infrastructure development and system stabilization via programming/app development. Our core focus will be on Change Management and Asset Management and various reporting instruments.
Scope of work:
- Supported development and implementation of a APM (Asset Portfolio Manager) software suite.
- Supported development and implementation of a SAM (Software Asset Manager) software suite.
- Supported development and implementation of the Configuration Automation software suite to ensure workstation/server change compliance.
- Development of Insights and JasperSoft B.O. reporting tools to support ITSM.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent ability to translate complex information with various business teams
- Previous experience leading projects from start to completion
- Experience specifically with CA/Broadcom tools or utilities is preferred
- Experience with ITSM tools in general is required
- Ability to work inside of a team with strong teamwork skills
- Previous experience with Business Objects
Analyzes, designs, develops and tests various programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. Relies on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions. Works under immediate supervision. Advanced levels: Analyzes, designs, develops and tests various programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. Relies on knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals. Usually reports to a project leader or manager. Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected. May require a bachelor’s degree. May require a bachelor's degree and at least six years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.