with one of our direct clients in
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for managing full life-cycle recruiting efforts for all positions within assigned the Client divisions. In addition, the Recruiter, 1) coordinates the recruitment process with leaders to identify qualified applicants and hires, 2) ensures consistency and equitability in the recruitment process, meeting all Company objectives and legal guidelines, and 3) maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to anticipate talent needs and recommend the most qualified candidates for positions.
The Recruiter can anticipate managing an average requisition load of 12- 20 open positions.
- Effectively recruits high caliber, quality technical candidates by partnering with hiring managers to understand their business strategies and talent needs.
- Drives and manages the interview and selection process.
- Achieves overall staffing needs of assigned client groups by filling open positions with qualified candidates within specified timeframe.
- Facilitates internal and external recruitment process, effectively interviewing and evaluating candidates utilizing consistent criteria and evaluative measures.
- Utilizes creative sourcing techniques including but not limited to internet mining, cold calling, community programs, alumni organizations, and referral programs.
- Develops recruitment strategies to meet the talent needs and unique requirements of open positions; determines how to effectively market jobs to ensure attraction of the highest quality talent pool.
- Ensures a diverse talent pool is sourced, assessed, and presented for open positions.
- Extends, negotiates, and closes job offers to internal and external candidates.
- Conducts formal, detailed intake sessions with hiring manager at beginning of search to ensure clarity in understanding and define recruiting process.
- Defines and executes a targeted search strategy for each open position, following the detailed process map, and assessing success as defined by the Recruiting Scorecard.
- Consults and provides guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruiting process.
- Coordinates and conducts candidate assessment/debrief sessions with hiring managers.
- Partners with Compensation, as appropriate, to ensure offers are compelling, competitive, and equitable.
- Builds and develops strong, competitive bench of external talent for all opportunities within assigned functional area.
- Develops and maintain strong external recruitment network.
- Establishes and maintains candidate database of pre-qualified candidates to meet current and anticipated staffing needs via comprehensive targeted research of internal company databases, associations, and discussions with professional networks as well as utilizing additional creative recruiting techniques
- Utilizes ATS system to maintain candidate information and accurate data for reporting purposes.
- Responsible for ensuring EEO and recruiting practices are consistently administered throughout the hiring process and documented in the appropriate manner.
- Serves as employment brand ambassador for both internal and external customers and seeks ways to proactively promote and leverage employment brand within and outside the organization.
- Supports college/university recruiting efforts by attended events as assigned.
- Provides mentoring support to other Recruiters on the team.
- Participates and/or leads special projects and initiatives to support Best in Class recruiting practices.
This Recruiter-Technology (Contractor) position is Remote/Work-from-Home and candidates must reside in the Central or Eastern Time Zone.
Our client is responsible for attracting best-in-class diverse talent giving Client a sustainable competitive advantage. TA operates in a matrix-style environment where autonomy, collaboration, and agility are vital to our success. Each member of our team has the responsibility and opportunity to influence TA strategies, innovate improvements in our function, and drive exceptional experiences for our candidates and client groups.
The Recruiter-Technology (Contractor) is responsible for managing full life cycle recruiting efforts, primarily technical roles, supporting a fast-paced, high-growth business. In addition, the Senior Recruiter-Technology (Contractor) coordinates the recruitment process with leaders to identify best-in-class diverse talent and ensures consistency and equitability in the recruitment process. The Sr. Recruiter (Technology) meets Company objectives and legal guidelines and maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to anticipate talent needs.
Serve as a trusted TA partner by driving day-to-day recruiting operations in alignment with short-term talent needs and long-term business growth:
- Deliver full life cycle recruiting expertise and talent consulting. Primary focus will be hiring for technical positions. Requisition load in the range of 15.
Top 3 Skills:
- Demonstrated technical recruiting experience in a high volume organization
- Strong communication skills
- HS Diploma or GED required. BS/BA Degree strongly desired.
- Five (5) years’ experience managing full life-cycle recruiting desk (technical positions).
- Three (3) years’ experience recruiting for technical roles
- BS/BA Degree strongly desired.
- Five (3) years’ experience managing full life-cycle recruiting desk.
- Three (3) years’ experience recruiting for technical positions required.
- Experience recruiting in a professional, corporate environment required.
- Knowledge and working experience with an ATS (eRecruit, Taleo, Brass Ring, etc.) required.
- Knowledge of current social media recruiting practices.
- Knowledge of recruiting compliance is required. Understanding of HR compliance and regulation is a plus.
- A strong customer service focus as well as impeccable engagement, follow-through, and adaptability with internal customers required.
- Experience with behavioral interviewing techniques required.
- Experience managing sensitive and/or confidential information required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload in a constantly changing environment to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience mentoring other Recruiters a plus.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
- 4 years+ of full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on technical roles
- Experience sourcing, screening and presenting candidates.
- Background recruiting in a professional, corporate, or staffing environment
- Client-service orientation and proven ability to partner with business leaders and TA partners to successfully drive talent acquisition. Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload in a constantly changing environment to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
- Experience managing sensitive and/or confidential information required
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Taleo, Brass Ring, eRecruit, etc.)