Sorry, Job Status has been changed to Closed
with one of our direct clients in
for initial contract duration of
No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Applies the principles of secure software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and cloud infrastructure. Works cross-functionally to understand business requirements, architecture, and technology direction, evaluate alternative approaches and ensure software and systems are designed accordingly. Incorporates state-of-the-art concepts and practices to facilitate system functionality, scalability, resilience, and security as well as ease of use (developer/user experience). Applies agile principles to software development with a focus on the delivery of business value, collaboration, continuous improvement, and sustainability.
Writes and maintains code within applications and systems to implement capabilities and features, and improve performance and maintainability, while reducing technical debt in alignment with product and technology roadmaps. The position will play a role in Agile planning, providing advice and guidance, and monitoring emerging trends. Works with team members in providing inputs into story sizing, backlog grooming, and release planning. Contributes to product and solution designs to address critical issues and complex problems. Builds software applications across multiple platforms, and applications. Understands technical architecture and writes software and automated tests that are aligned with agreed-upon standards. Performs trouble-shooting efforts and investigations when necessary. Also provides ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products.
Top 5 Must Haves:
- Cloud Experience such as AWS
- Unit Testing
- API development
Working experience in the design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems
- Working experience realizing applications from conception and design to implementation and support
- Working experience in coding within multiple technology stacks cloud-based technologies for example AWS
- Working experience in software development using Java, Unit Testing, API Development
- Working Experience in Test Driven Development, writing, integration tests, and automation testing
- Working experience with application agile lifecycle methodologies
- Working experience with appropriate database technology such as Oracle, My SQL, web services development, microservices development,
- Working experience with performance and monitoring tools (e.g. JMeter, Load Runner, New Relic, Splunk)
- Experience in using source code control systems such as GitHub