Sorry, Job Status has been changed to Closed
with one of our direct clients in
for initial contract duration of
Our Client is seeking the services of a Project Administrator to provide direct support to the Executive Director of Information Technology and to Client schools and administrative locations.
The Project Administrator will primarily support the needs of the Executive Director in tracking projects and goals, creating power point presentations, taking meeting notes, creating action items, following up on progress for several technology initiatives and track financials for major initiatives (working with the Budget Liaison). He/she will also be assigned to work throughout the Client district, to assist with monitoring the progress of projects via project server, updating MS Teams sites with project artifacts, coordinating activities around Critical Project Reviews, capturing action items and next steps from project meeting recordings. The Project Administrator will also work closely with the PMO Change Management team to create and edit training materials, communications documents and assist with requirement gathering sessions.
Scope of Work/Key Responsibilities:
- Tracking projects and initiatives using excel.
- Create presentation slides using PowerPoint.
- Work with multiple different teams to report a status on initiatives.
- Create and develop meeting notes and action items.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Coordinate PMO/Project activities, maintain and update project schedules, manage assignments, monitor progress and communicate with stakeholders.
- 1 year (initial)
- Option to extend annually - based on performance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years' work experience (minimum) 5+ years preferred:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in understanding of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Possesses strong decision making, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized, meets deadlines, and able to work well with a team
- Knowledge of best practice security standards and techniques
- Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
- Must be authorized to work in the Unites States.
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent command of English language
- Oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
- Minimum of Associate degree (preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
This work will be completed on-site at the any of the Client sites or building in the metro Client area. The Project Administrator would need to work M, T, W, TH, F (typically 8am – 5pm). Hours may change slightly to accommodate project needs. Some remote work opportunities are available to align with district policies.
The Project Administrator will work under the general supervision of the Executive Director of Information Technology. He/she will be responsible for providing regular updates and meeting the deadlines imposed by the district.