Top 5 Must Haves:
- 5+ years experience with IPAM
- Experience leading projects
- Understanding of modern router, switch and firewall architecture
- Experience with network standards (IETF, IEEE, etc)
- Experience with MS Office, MS Visio
- 8+ years of experience in related field (i.e. Engineering, Technical Operations) or academic equivalent training or projects.
- 5+ years of experience with IPAM network design and management including recent experience with IPControl or similar.Experience in leading complex project execution teams, ability to clearly communicate requirements, delegate work activities, and provide clarity of goals and priorities in a manner that assures timely execution of projects.
- Clear understanding of modern firewall, router, and switch architecture and network design (IP lookup algorithms).
- Understanding of RFC1918 and Carrier Grade NAT (CGN).
- Experience with MS Office, Teams, SharePoint, as well as MS Visio and other graphical development tools.
- Experience in data communications and networking standards (e.g., MEF, ANSI, IETF, IEEE.)
Typical Training / Experience - Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline; Generally 5-8 years of experience in related field. Certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 3-5 years of experience in related field. Certification required in some areas
Dept/Org Scope & Impact - Seasoned professional contributor with responsibility for an advanced area of work in the professional field; May be responsible for entire projects or functions having modest scope/impact or portions of projects having considerable scope/impact to department, area, and, at times, business unit results
Problem Complexity - Performs advanced areas of work for the professional field; Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems Autonomy - Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to results expected. Determines and develops approach to solutions; Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or issues
Knowledge - Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of complex assignments. Advanced knowledge of organization's technologies and practices Primary contribution is in applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical) rather than managing people. Greater than 50% of time is doing individual contributor work No responsibility for developing and managing operating plans/budgets
Influence/People Leadership - May oversee the completion of projects or assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc.; Contributes to employees' professional development, but does not have hiring or firing authority